Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Abbey's Glasses

Doing my whirlwind visit to the Napa Valley. A walk this morning in the rain. Yes, rain! Again!

And that rascal pup! Last Saturday night, our newest black lab, Abbey, decided to chew up my refurbished, ultra-expensive, five hundred dollar, wire rim glasses. I brought them into the eye doctor today to have them pieced back together one more time. Under warranty. This time Abbey was resourceful: she snuck into my slightly open night drawer next to the bed and pulled the glasses out. At least she didn't do the same to my wallet.

This is the second time in a month that Abbey has decided to chew up my glasses. She is a chewer. Shoes are her favorite---but, at least, she has the good sense to chew up the girl's shoes and leaves my shoes alone. Teaches the girls planning; it is tough to outsmart a dog.

No comments: