Monday, February 9, 2009

Walk #39: It is that I do it...

Walk Duration: 20 minutes.

On days I don't want to walk, I give myself permission to just do a little bit. Today was cold. Rainy. Miserable. My throat remains scratchy (all of us at work have seemed to have picked up this bug that lasts forever). My lazy, lethargic, slothful demons work overtime to tempt me with doing nothing.

So on days like this, I give myself permission to do a little bit. A short walk. It is more important that I walk---rather than how far I walk

1 comment:

wild bri said...

Hey I can comment on your blog now. Great walking idea. It always amazes me how little people actually use their legs anymore. I think all of the worlds probelms would be solved if everybody walked everyday. Maybe you can start a walking revolution