Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104: Purgatory..


If there is such a thing as purgatory, I am in it.

Another cold day with intermittent rain. A friend told me that we are having a "normal" year as to rainfall. That Paradise, the town--which is about 1 1/2 miles away across the canyon as the crow flies, is at 100 percent of normal for rainfall (with 60 inches of accumulation). By the way, they calculate rain fall totals beginning on July 1. So a season goes from July of the previous year to June 30th of the next year.

Another soggy walk.

Mental note: take two vacations during the rainy season. One in January and a second one in March.

2 comments:

Zeal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeal said...

It's been beautiful here. Warm and dry. My wife got me a hammock for my birthday and I'm swaying under the stars as I write this.

Stay warm and dry,
Taran