Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93: Off to the Napa Valley

Looks like the Jim Beam worked. A little. Took a walk with Angel just prior to leaving for the Napa Valley. I brought the Jim Beam along with me for medicinal purposes only.

It snowed last night. Snow! Meanwhile, Vermont is having 80 plus degree weather. Massachusetts is underwater, after two non-hurricane induced, once in a century storms within a couple of weeks. Minnesota didn't have any snow in March (for the first time in 150 years). And Washington DC got more snow last winter than anybody could have predicted.

As Joni says: "It is called Climate Change". Yup.

There is no normal with the new normal...

2 comments:

Zeal said...

Glad to see you're feeling better. I'll have to remember your Jim Beam remedy next time I'm feeling ill.

I took a little Allan inspired hike myself, to celebrate it finally being spring after a very bad winter.

Peace,
Your Son

Allan Stellar said...

Glad you took a hike. Looking forward to taking a hike with you someday soon...Utah? Bright Angel? Colorado?