Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walks #126, #127 and #128..A Visitor...

Been busy here. My walks have consisted of walking around the perimeter of the Sacramento Airport (I felt sort of conspicuous, but nobody arrested me). A quick walk with the dog to get her to poop. And this evening, a lovely sunset walk.

The reason for the busyness is that a friend from Minnesota is visiting (hence my trip to the airport). Nice that he would take the time, and waste his too few vacation hours, to come out to our house and help Joni and me figure out how to put the damned thing together. For the pleasure of doing this he is sleeping in a tent, enduring mosquitoes and various varmints and exposing himself to vast amounts of heat and sunlight. The least I could do is provide the wine to cap off the day...

A good friend indeed...

No comments: