Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walk #24: St. Helena...with a stop...

Walk Duration: 50 minutes.

Got started on this walk late; got dark on me. Once again up and down the streets of Trustfunderville. I noticed somebody bought the St. Francis statue I spotted on my last walk. Paid more attention to the restaurants and shops. And broke the walk up halfway with a pit stop: Caesar salad and a beer at Tra Vigna Pizzeria. Only 25 dollars for a sandwich, salad and a wheat ale.

A damp and dark walk. No fun. No motivation.

How was your walk?

2 comments:

gary said...

$25.00 for salad, sand. and a beer. Hope the beer was a micro brew. Land of the rich no doubt.

Allan Stellar said...

Hey Gary,

Yup Land of the Trustfunder. Fancy bread (artisan with a name I can't pronounce). Bacon that was called something else in Italian. Organic Romaine lettuce. And a Microbrew...25 bucks with tip...

That's why I just work in Napa; can't afford to live there.