Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walk #358: Sans Backpack

A quick walk with the dog. Short. Sans backpack. Nice not to be carrying forty pounds of books on my back.

I don't know if I will have the time to get another walk in today. Joni is setting up the Church for our Christmas Eve service. I am going bowling with the girls. And there is still the problem of buying a few Christmas presents.

As we get closer to the end of this year of walking, I wonder what difference it has made? What has changed due to this simple radical act of getting out and walking everyday? Did any thing change? Things to think about as we close out this year. The short answer is "yes". But I'll get to that later.

And I wonder if it has made any difference in those who drop by this blog (and thanks for stopping by!)? Did just the Author reap the benefits of a daily walk?

No comments: