Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Walk #180: A Homecoming Loop



It has become our tradition that when I return from my five days of work, we take a walk as a family. Jazmine asked if we were going to go walking within five minutes of my homecoming. This time we took the bunny, in addition to the dog.

This is a nice transition to our rural life. We get a chance to catch up on our adventures, as we lazily walk along.

Savor. Savor. Savor.
By the way, I've added photos to flesh out the stories in the last few day's entries. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Ian Woofenden said...

I walked around the point on the beach this morning with my brother, son, and wife. Took us almost two hours, 'cause we stopped and looked at dead deer, mysterious sea creatures, feathers, rocks, and such

Allan Stellar said...

A family walk?